Gel nail polish is outstanding for a lot of factors! It lasts longer than regular nail polish. It has the sparkle that you desire from your coating, and also it even wraps your tips in a color-changing marvel. In this write-up, I’ll inform you of the don’ts you ought to follow when using gel nail polish.
Don’ts of Gel Toenail Polish:
- Do not try to do your nails at home unless you have the correct devices. If you have actually simply started applying gel nail polish, think about buying the BLUESKY GEL NAIL POLISH STARTER PACKAGE. Not just will you save money by doing this, yet it is also more secure for your nails.
- Do not try to apply way too many layers of gel nail polish at once; if you do, it might take permanently for the drying out process to finish.
- Do not apply the gel nail polish in a hurry, you need to stay calm and careful.
- Don’t pick at your gel nail polish. This can damage the glass as well as create it to chip or peel off prematurely.
- Do not use gel nail polish on all-natural nails without a base coat. With a base coat, the polish is more probable to stay on your nails for a much longer period of time. It’s also vital to make use of a skim coat before using the gel gloss due to the fact that it develops a surface that will assist secure your natural nail from discoloration.
- Do not apply gel nail polish without initially preparing your nails for application by cutting as well as buffing them till they are smooth and also even. Gel nail gloss does not function well on unequal or harsh surfaces.
- Do not use the gel nail polish in the mix with various other items like polymers or silk wraps, since then you will have an issue with the attachment of the gel nail polish on your nails!